Free shipping on all US order or order above $200
1. When harsh scrubs damage the skin, and even the larger and harder particles of the general scrubs damage the sensitive skin and increase the tanning effect, Rahul Phate Genta-Light Skin Brightening Scrub gently exfoliates the skin without damaging and provides brightening and softening of skin through dead cells and tan reduction.
2. Rahul Phate Genta-Light Skin Brightening Scrub contains Allantoin which is known to increase the water content of the skin's extracellular matrix. IAllantoin helps make skin softer, more resilient and more hydrated. It's also a great exfoliant. When used in a face wash, Allantoin removes layers of dead skin, which results in a cleaner, brighter complexion. Also, this action is boosted with the support of Aluminium Hydroxide crystals.
3. Rahul Phate Genta-Light Skin Brightening Scrub hydrates and calms the skin and helps to reduce the suntan and darkness through mild exfoliation.
4.With Rahul Phate Genta-Light Skin Brightening Scrub experience soft, Smooth, Glowing, fresh skin with reduction of tan. It contains niacinamide which helps to reduce the tan and helps to brighten of skin.
5. Vitamin A of this Rahul Phate Genta-Light Skin Brightening Scrub also improves the texture of the skin and will purify the skin and will support the process of gentle exfoliation.
6. No harsh particles used in this scrub. It has been observed that the harsh apricot and walnut scrubs damage the skin and also increase the tan. Rahul Phate Genta-Light Skin Brightening Scrub contains very fine Aluminium Oxide crystals and they avoid damage to the skin, instead, the scrub helps reducing tan and dark patchiness of skin.
How to Use:
For best results, add 1 teaspoon water to 1 teaspoon Rahul Phate Genta-Light Skin Brightening Scrub and mix well, Clean the face with AHA Smooth-N-Glow face wash and apply the scrub mixture all over the face. Massage gently for 2-3 minutes and wash off with water. Repeat daily for good results.
|Brand||Rahul Phate's Research Product|